Alitherm Plus Door
The latest addition to the successful Alitherm range of domestic doors & windows, the Alitherm Plus Door is suitable for all residential light commercial applications such as entrance doors to apartment buildings.
The Alitherm Residential Door takes its place alongside the Alitherm 47 Door, giving the option of a robust performance, domestic entrance door and an alternative to the Visoline light commercial door.
Fabricator & Fitter friendly; the new Alitherm Residential door is designed to be easier to manufacture and install. New adjustable hinges, lock keeps and additional sash passing clearance allow for greater on-site fitting tolerances.
- New adjustable hinges and lock keeps
- Single & double doors use multi-point locking mechanisms
- Double doors feature dual lock mechanisms enabling handles on both sashes
- Door sections & hinges are designed with added strength delivering robust performance
- Internally beaded for open in and open out doors
- Profiles are contemporarily styled with a modern, square-edge design
- Low thresholds comply with Document M building legislation
- Z/T sash sections allow for greater coverage and weather resistance
- Tested in accordance with the requirements of BS 6375 Pt1 and achieved the following classification for weather tightness
- Air Permeability 600pa
- Water Tightness 600pa
- Wind Resistance 1200pa
Beautiful colour-rich coatings in a variety of versatile shades, the ‘naturals’ range offers style and protection for all your windows and doors.
For technical reasons associated with print colour reproduction, the colours shown only give an indication of tone and shade. The textured, gloss and anodised paint effect printed finishes only give an impression of the final painted product and actual effects will differ.
Colour references shown in the charts are for internal use only and are not suitable for colour matching with product supplied elsewhere.
We recommend that you obtain a painted colour sample on aluminium plate prior to ordering.
Colour samples can be obtained upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us on 0117 9667661.
All products manufactured and installed by West-End Windows will carry a full 10 year guarantee and will be backed by FENSA.
All products manufactured by West-End Windows Co Ltd will carry the guarantee that is issued by our profile suppliers. (Details available on request).
Trade Guarantee on moving parts 1 Year Guarantee.
(All moving parts need to be oiled every 6 months and a maintenance log should be recorded. If there is no evidence of maintenance then your guarantee is invalid. Misuse will also invalidate your guarantee.)
All Door Panels carry a 10 Year Guarantee.
All Glass Sealed Units carry a 5 Year Guarantee.
Checks to make sure the correct Recommendations for Cleaning, Maintenance and Repair Procedures for Aluminum and PVC-U Windows, Doors and Architectural products supplied by West-End Windows Co. Ltd have been will be followed correctly or your guarantee may be invalid.
More information is available on request.