Timber or Aluminium?
Now you can have both with our innovative high insulation composite Hybrid Systems. Aluminium on the exterior for durability and low maintenance, engineered timber on the interior for a natural look and feel. The perfect blend of practicality and aesthetics across a full range of windows, doors and curtain walling, provide a sustainable solution for today’s modern buildings.
Sustainable Made from 100% recyclable aluminium and a choice of responsibly sourced engineered spruce or oak.
Stunning Hybrid Systems have been used to stunning effect, winning the prestigious architectural design innovation award in 2013.
Choice, quality and delivery
Alu Wood doors and windows can transform a building. But imagine how a timber composite curtain wall could enhance the façade. Our Hybrid range is the only UK timber composite fenestration range to include curtain walling.
A full range including Curtain Walling
Hybrid curtain walling is a traditional stick, compartmentally drained system available in a wide variety of design alternatives. Even better Hybrid curtain walling is fully compatible with our extensive range of windows & doors, giving a seamless flush façade.
- Timber available in contemporary spruce and traditional oak
- Complete range of fenestration products – windows, doors, patio, folding/sliding door
- Integrated curtain wall systems – 80mm, 120mm, 160mm, 220mm, 300mm range of transom/mullions
- Able to supply alternative sizes for specific projects.
- Available in a huge range of colours and finishes
Our composite Hybrid range is manufactured using only the highest quality materials with superior recyclability which are sourced responsibly from reputable suppliers. Fully tested in the UK to make sure the entire range gives maximum performance and has an extended life cycle, our timber/aluminium windows doors and curtain wall conform to current building regulation and in many cases exceed them.
- PEFC certified timber
- External aluminium guaranteed for 25 years
- CWCT certified curtain wall
- Marine quality PPC available
- Doors and windows PAS 24 certified ensuring enhanced security
- Weather tested to BS 6375-1:2009 to cope with UK climate
- ISO9001, 14001, 18001 registered company
British Design for the UK Market
Our team of designers have developed a range of windows, doors and curtain walling specifically aimed at the UK market. Not only do they have all the features to cope with the British weather, but they also have a very British look and feel. The range is being constantly updated and enhanced to meet new UK building regulations and design trends. We can even design bespoke profiles for special one-off projects.
Hybrid Design Features
- Engineered timber for strength and stability with no twist or shakes.
- Outstanding U values
- Composite curtain wall achieves excellent acoustic values with no hollow box resonance
- Fully mitred window system using closed cell technology
- No exposed end–grain means no risk of water ingress
- Features the British Casement window plus a full range of alternative opening options.
- Smooth timber appearance; finger joints spaced every 500mm on windows, 1000mm on doors.
- Eurogroove windows and doors, allowing standard hardware to be used