We have been fabricating both commercial and residential architectural aluminium products for over 40 years at our Bristol Based Factory. We are recognised as one of the UK’s leading commercial, domestic and public sector suppliers in the South West.
All of our products are produced using the latest CNC technology. This gives us a fast turnaround without a compromise on quality which means we can offer our products at competitive prices.
We offer a range of aluminium systems and hardware, and a comprehensive paint finishing service and non-standard solutions are also available. Please feel free to contact us to discuss these options further or to find out how we can cater for your specific needs. West-End Windows can provide a complete solution for almost all applications.
Since the introduction of Part L of the building regulations, West-End Windows have enhanced the product performance with the introduction of Poly-amide thermal barrier options to meet current “U” values (when glazed with appropriate glass). Weather performance and security are also important factors we have taken into consideration.
Our product range is extensive and our continued innovation along with our knowledge gained over the years and the hands-on approach of the management and staff ensures that our products are fabricated to a consistently high quality, which means a professional standard , all of the time.
West-End Windows Aluminium products can comply to the standards shown below:
- BS6375-1: Performance of windows and doors: Classification for weather tightness.
- BS6375-2: Performance of windows: Specification for operation and strength characteristics.
- BS7950: Specification for advanced security performance of casement and Tilt/Turn windows for domestic applications.
- BS4873: Specification for aluminium alloy windows.
- BS 6262: Code of practice for glazing buildings
- BS EN 755-9: Aluminium and aluminium alloys. Extruded rod/bar, tube profiles. Profiles, tolerances on dimension and form.
- BS3987: Specification for anodic oxide coatings on wrought aluminium for external architectural applications.
- BS1615: Method of specifying anodic oxidation coatings on aluminium and its alloys.
- BS6496: Specification for powder organic coatings for application and stoving to aluminium alloy extrusions, sheet and perforated sections for external architectural purposes.